don ask me anymore.
you know me very well
I won't tell things out...
I won't shared my personal things out..
how bad things might be..
just let it be..
I know I will cry bitterly alone which worried you
but I'll tell if I feel like it..
and depends who..
I keep it quiet..
so that there'll be no war..
I dunno why she did this..
however I didn't had any grudges on her
people are like that...
sometimes they had to do this to 'cover their backside'
AND to me.. teachers can't be trusted and can't keep their mouth SHut
that's why I remain silent that day
I will not tell her nor anyone anything
when I found out
she betrayed my trust before I even tell her anything
I didn't feel anything.. hurt? no..
cause I already know its gonna happen..
teachers and TEacherS
I rather HER not to know the truth
and let her think of What I am in her OWn way
all of you may be her beloved students
I'll be the black sheep which I don mind..
but I definitely PROve her WRONG of what she told me that day
as she's the one who ask me to prove it to her..
sometimes its best not to reveal
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment