lied flat on bed 10.30pm ytd..
duno what causes me being so tired,,
6am. went to school...
slept till about 9.30am..
10.15..and my est paper..dunno what I circled anyway
11.45..sejarah...
*open*..apa ni.... *ki ki ki peng peng**circle*
dunno how to do at all....
went to centro eat at sushi king..
went with yen,vL, keong.
keong tried the "big bowl" challenge..
if u eat finish within the 10min.. plus the soup..no need to pay..
if not... pay~ about RM38+ liddat..
lolx.. saw keong suffering at the 3 minute time.. kolian
then went to yen hse.. keong pig on the sofa..
I sit near the laptop..
night went tuition..... acc..sat between panda and dai
normally I'll be quite fast .. but duno why.. whatever I wrote..
its either wrong. or see wrong.. or wrong concept..
x.x GOSH.... dai kept showing me my mistake.. ARGH.. (thx dai)
then check on "model (ulangkaji)" answer..
-.- my answer SHOULD be correct.. but because of my CALCULAtion.. all wrong
x.x wth.. calculate also can WRONG.. not only one question but MANY...
AHHHHHHHH....x.x
now playing game..
kept see-ing the wrong colour.. wrong pair, wrong thing..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
-what the heck is wrong with me-
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment