我又哭了

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

 

you, along with your current gf chose to believe in the rumours about me without any evidence..
I'm fine with it. After all, I tried to makes things clear to both of you, but was turn down and put to humiliation. Both of your ego-ness, I shall not tempered on and leave it for you guys to believe and perceive me in whatever way you want. If I'm a two-faced I would not go down to the point to find both of you to settle this misunderstanding.

"you should know what you did" --------- you could not even tell me what is it and just uttered these.
"you should know what you should do"-- you're in no position to tell me that.

you asked me to go away, to not mix with any of your friend. Just so you know, your friends have the rights to choose to be my friends or not. If you feel I'm manipulating and stole them away from you, and they became distant to you.... I guess you should look into yourself before blaming me for everything.

谁然很痛苦可是我还是需要忍受。

有时候, 我希望我可以跟自己说.......... 够了。

我们再也不能彼此交谈理性。

为什么我们会变成这样?-----stupidly, I'm just the only one still treasuring our world.

0 comments: