Its been 2018,
Time is gradually passing, yet I'm still looking for that happiness
I thought being close, and long enough with someone
We'll know each other better and no misunderstanding would occur
But I didn't know that I still have to limit myself
To filter what I say, so that you wouldn't be piss
To be careful of what I say or do beforehand
As you shown be a side I've not seen before that
If such, I'll just put up this filter barrier from today onwards
Then I wouldn't have to go through and experience these situation
Sometimes you're joking, sometimes you're serious,
And if I didnt act accordingly you would be unhappy
Like a ticking bomb, I'm still stress out on how should I react each time
Now I didnt know how to face you without any restriction nor be fully myself.
Monday, March 5, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment