1st time when to this kinda function
reached there at 7.45am..
the function starts at 9am
registration is half an hour before that..
went to register.. were separated into groups ..
saw my name.. and I was placed in group 1..
haha.. at 1st.. don feel like going anymore..
thinking.. awww.. will be separated and got stuck into a group of "strangers" from other school
I don have the courage and kinda anti-social
but in the end.. tried to be brave and went on with the function...
1st we gather at the auditorium.. sat 3rd row from the front..
feel weird and kinda bored...
there were only a few that attend.. they we aspecting for about 350 ppl but about only 45 turn up
haha..kinda disappointing though..
even so.. that doesn't stop the function nor became a total failure..
firstly were the welcome speech...
then we were moved out from the auditorium to hav our morning exercise..
at this time we were divided into our group..
had our " exercise aerobiks".. lots of us are kinda 'kayu'
guess we're not used to the environment yet
then came to the ice breaking session
my member consist of
John(high school)
Tan (Teluk Gadong)
Parathy (convent)
Shamini (Sri Istana)
Iza (Sri Andalas)
Me and Iza were called out to see how much we know bout each other
first question was asking bout name.. x.x Iza forgotten my name
she answer.... Tan...TT.. swt mixed up my name with Tan pulak
at least I remember hers ^^
then second question was asking bout which school are we from..
I forgotten hers.. turn back to my group and get some hint from John
haha .. then managed to answer..
third question.. the man in charged.. asked Iza how many boyfriend do I have..
she answered.. 5!!!
I stood there.. stunned.. why FIve??? Gosh.. what am I gonna answer
the man asked me..
M: so.. you have 5 boyfriend?
A : *swt swt.. juz 'pei' her la* yes
M: *stunned*.. omg... ok.. so you got Tan one.. who's the other four.. can you name it?
A : er.. *swt.. what name..* hmmm..some of them are girls
M: OMG... you're dangerous!!
A: =x
Iza was then moved to group 2.. they wanna hav only 5 member in a group..
then its our tea break~... got sandwish, keropok, sugared small donut and teh tarik drink
we were then moved to a smaller auditorium..
hear a talk bout career Direction..
the speaker were good.. Mr Victor Ong..
haha he's fun and funny..
then we had workshop on Movie Marker..
teach us how to use it..
kinda bored.. nothing special..
I thought it was gonna be something outstanding though..
after finishing.. the person in charge is back on stage
then ym was caught listening to music while ppl is talking in front..
she was called on stage..
asked to perform.... she pulak tarik me.. x.x
tak tau wanna do what..
a someone(hict student) vs me
eh?... then i pull ym back on stage..
follow their dance step..
in the end feel they "ss"
so went back to our seat.. nyahahhahaa
after all the long talk its lunch time~
1 hour break
got mixed rice and dunno what kind of chicken with one kind of juice..
after eating.. me, ym, ya ying and Tirzah went to the circus
play DDR ._.
only me and ym play.. was jumping like siao lang.. lol...
then we went back..
back to the small auditorium..
Haamini came and joined into our group
next, we were asked to create a logo, theme and cheer for our team
I was thinking.. what to draw .........................
then end up juz draw what I could think of... when I was drawing I asked them to think the cheer and theme...
when I finished drawing.. they ask me to draw up a paper.. the paper that I drew shall be the theme
Lolx... then I juz randomly choose one of the folded piece...
the result was "EXTRAORDINARIES"
haha kinda long.. but not bad...xD John's idea
then notice many others did their logo like.."poster."..swt...
after that we were given newspaper, blank sheet of paper and lent scissors and glue
we have to create an advertisment for Hict, Help college, Hotlink and also Maxis..
lolx...we were given 45 minutes.. and my group was the 1st to finish..
love our design^^
and we were lucky to have GOOD materials =D
then we had campus race..
our hand we tied in one long "rafia" string..
if our string come off.. we're disqualify..O_O
my group managed to finish the race quite fast..
cause we were helped by Tan's brother who studied at Hict..LOlx..xD
after everyone is back to the finishing point..
we hav a group photo with everyohne including the maxis and hotlink ppl, the hict member ..
-our session end here-
got some photo from john's facebook..^^
Holiday Camp~

hmmm wondering what does this means..

Hict "ah tao".. the "Man".. the head of student counsil

makan makan~

talk by victor Ong

VICTOR ONG!!!!

someone vs me..@@

what are the two hict student doing @@

"The Red Crew"


thinking thinking.. what to design

simply scibble anything I could think off

our logo >< 
presentation of our logo,theme and cheer!

our advertisment

my groupie

campus race..hand tied with that string

my hand and john's

one of our task.. to take a group photo with a pink shirt guy

Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment