trust in me

Saturday, August 15, 2009

 

trying my best..
study all I can
yet its still far from what is 'enough and sufficient' study
got scolded 99 from dad early in the morning..
hmmm this was the cause..

slept at 7am smth.. had tuition at 10am
2am dad called me up to sleep
I said I've to finish this up.. and went on with my work

the powerpoint presentation..
though whole thing I done it alone..
but its still ok.. don really mind..
I know all of your are busy..
and hong done her edi..
juz I 'LEBih' din use it...
ym I know you had difficulty.. so its ok
though san said she duwan to join edi
but I just put her name in..
I hope both of your won't mind...
hope we'll win so that my time, effort won't be wasted ^^

to me its important to finish this work up..
I promised hong.. and at the same time actually lied to ym that I've done her part
actually I haven't.. haha.. after I got back from tuition only I started to finish ym's part
6.30am.. my last minute finishing project..
sent to hong and ym hoping they could save it and pass it to teacher today since its the dead line d
manatau both of them din online and go email...

morning 9.45am woke up..
sei... 'going to' be late...
got into car.. hmmm this is where dad started to scold me...
he accuse me of doing smth else..playing game
ask me not to lied to myself..
just kept quiet.... I din do anything wrong.. why is he accusing me liddat..
then said they gave me the freedom and trust but I didn't know how to disciplin myself
haix... and he went on and on till I reach my tuition centre..
got into the class.. sat down .. feeling heavy...
lack of sleep ..yet got this accusing and scolding..
eyes became watery

0 comments: