my two cutie angelS =D

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

 

went school today after taking a 'break' for 7 days straight..xD
made a promised to CHIA YAN to come to school today
she said she and TSH got smth give me o.o ooooo
haha tuesday night I almost forgotten about it and planned to skip school the next day de x.x
went to school as if its my first day to school..haha
went for classes and only teacher mentioned my absent and not other
-.- aiks wonder why .. all also said the same thing

TeacherS : 'ST, FINAlly you came.. so long din see you in school already ah. why'
A : *smile* (why miss me ah..xD)
TeacherS : what you do at home? study ah?
A : No la.. sleeping..XD

kinda sien at school.. worse to worse.. I forgot to bring my spec.. ==
struggling to see what's on the board..

recess period.. did my account homework ..
class so peaceful~
suddenly two bright shadow appear @_@
one of them were holding a WHITE bag



haha both shy shy and like 'scared' of me..xD
I also don't know what to say.. haha
they gave already then CHAOz..
lol.. like i'm gonna eat them =P

but ARIGATO!! I like it!! ^^

*intai intai* oooo


O.o got message


=apa collect dust x.x... but you know me well lerh..xD not bad=

every angle of it = cute^^











urm.. happy birthday?? @_@


*opening*
lolx.......... chia yan & SH what are you trying to tell me..xD





DAUGHTER... -_- lol





the spoon so cute..xD


on the box written



thank you!!!!! ^^ I really appreciate it.. !!
it'll definately remind me of you guys
good luck in your exam next week!!


-i don like ppl touching my thing without asking where you ruined and spoilt it but kept quiet. without even needed to think much.. I knew it was YOU that touched it..DON let me yell at you one day-

1 comments:

useless_guy said...

finally go school d ya... haha... did you miss the school life or miss your bed more??? (who is the one touch your thing??? what they spoil??? that small king ah???)