SPM side-effect

Monday, October 26, 2009

 

aiks.. few more DAYS to go...

the nearer it gets the different the way the form 5 reacted
but it just the same for me.. I am still playing for long hours =x
couldn't sleep yesterday.. 6Am only i'm able to sleep
8AM.. had tuition.. gosh.. 2 hours of sleep..
haha... reach home.. checked on my fb ..
wanted to doze off when suddenly workers came to repair my washroom that's having leakage
argh ==.......

went to read some blogs and dig out some old stuff..
then i realize... I've been 'silent' for quite a while..
not missing out a lot.. but missing out the time with friends
distant grew too far.. aiks.......
wonder what will happen after spm....
to go back how it use to be its not easy...
not even sure what to do... *cries*

oooooooooo the workers had done their job.. I can sleep now !!!

=welcome back CCS!!! and welcome back becoming MIA..== wonder when can we keep in touch again..but its good to keep in touch with you back!^^=

-did not attend class farewell-
-did not attend prefect facewell (uninvited what to do.. DUh!)

-.- who wanna go on an event that's being UNINVITED.. I didn't get any invitation OR sms.. wonder how miss T handle her PREFECTX.. don come running saying bad things behind my back

0 comments: