EgoNess

Monday, April 8, 2013

 

Sometimes..all the time...
I really wish you could just throw your ego away
Its made me lost my faith on you
You didn't like people to say that you're wrong..
nor you'll ever say that you were wrong..

I realized that  you never really know what you did wrong
When your mistake was clearly shown
you'll just say that "you didn't know/ not that it was something that you want it to happen"
you never sincerely apologize..
to you, "sorry" is a word that you use when you didn't know what to say / reply
but you never really admit / know what you did wrong
You like to say "You made me this way. As if its my fault"
sigh.. is it a big deal? Why do you have to make it into such a big deal
till you can RAGE your temper till the max on your OWN gf...
I feel you'll never treat your friends this way..
sometimes its clearly your fault I just kept quiet..
there's no point anyway...

I really dont know how long can I stand up to your ego
It is just too high standard for me to withstand it
Maybe we've been together for so long
That we dont care for each other feelings anymore...

0 comments: