Friend > me

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

 

haix.. I dont get you at all..
Just because your friend scolded you
you got angry with me...
why not you get angry with him instead since he's the once that scolded u
I just asked you to ask him whether he wan the file
as you were just behind him..
but instead you were lazy to ask
and straight away say "no need"..
you say you dunno but you simply answer...

So I just open facebook and ask myself since you were so that lazy
In fact he said that he want
and then he scolded you what does that got to do with me??!
ok maybe its my fault.. I shouldn't have asked you to help me
I'll ask myself next time
and do everything myself just to keep you out of trouble..
Maybe your friend were so important that you will get mad at me for making them scold you
So.. What am I to you?? If your friend made me scold you.. will you be angry with them back?
I guess not.. you'll only playfully ask them dont play around and laugh foolishly with them
and then ask me not to be so short / hot temper...
I seriously don't know what to feel now
Or what worse thing that may come in future...
as this is just the beginning of it

guess what you're doing now..
you're happily laughing with your friends
and not even a bit angry of the one that scolded you..
while I stare at this empty screen of mine
and listening to the annoying laughter of you guys

I seriously don't know what am I to you
I can only just swallow all this shit up myself
no matter how bitter or disgusting it is



0 comments: