sometimes you can shocked me with your sudden actions, movement and behavior..
I was just asking where you going..
because I saw you steered to the right...
which was the way to aeon bukit tinggi...
I just thought.....you forgotten or using a new way....
but you got all upset.
and stopped the car in the middle of the road..
with your fierce and outrageous furious look..
I was shocked..stunned and scare...
however.. it wasn't the first time I saw this look of yours..
I just thought... I would never see that face again..
as you say you would control your temper
I couldn't hold back my tears.. It just fall off on the spot...
I couldn't look at you.. as it was too painful
Just kept wondering what should I really do
If you drove to the wrong road.
you'll also get mad at me for not telling you earlier...
through out the whole journey, I was so scare that I couldn't think right ..
you ask me which is the way back.. I was too scare to say which direction..
then you asked me why didn't tell you earlier...
I just kept quiet..telling myself don't make any mistake....don say anything wrong...
I thought you know the way back...
end up I dunno what I was thinking.. cant think of the shortest way to go back
so just show you the long way
and in the process...i was scare that you notice and will tell me off again..
-I hold on to my tears..afraid that you will get annoyed of me being so weak-
When we arrived at your house...
we played a round of LoL...
I was scare that I screwed up the match...
I try to do what I could..but turn out we lost anyway...
when you were going back... I waited a while in the car
thinking..are you gonna come out and say goodbye...hug..before leaving..
but you were nowhere to be seen.. guess you left some stuff so you were inside for some while
so I just went back..
-my tears kept falling... I guess that I'm weak after all-
I kept saying who I dislike..
what I dislike about them..
I guess... I forgotten to look at myself..
I'm no better off myself..
I wasn't good anyway..
Who am I to judge or say bad stuff about that
shame on me..
I'm the worst.....
I'm sorry.....
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment