Disorder mind

Sunday, June 7, 2009

 

day by day
I kept having the feeling
that love is something that wouldn't last for long


WHY

sometimes I wonder ..
what am I to ppl..
who am I to ppl..
whenever ppl got far away from me.
I needed them close..
whenever they're near..
I tend to try to move away..
this is insane.



so close yet so far

friends and foes said
promises that are made
are not real and trueful all the time
do not make a promise
if you can't keep it..
I don't believe in "promises" since long ago
learning through experience..
'promise' is only a word
to make someone keep hold of their hopes
promises that are broken
can cut you deep
but promises that are broken often
can break your heart into pieces..


never make a promise that you can't keep

I use to thought of you
each day, each night
each time, each second
everywhere, anywhere
and this image of you
would brighten up my day
but WHY..
whenever I thought of you now
I just felt hurt
its not normal..
I do not only feel the pain
but tears would fall without hesitation
I'll cry everyday by then
finding it hard to breath
finding my heart is in so much pain
as if I've been stab many many times

-I guess i'm mentally ill...-

0 comments: