'suew' day

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

 

woke up at 7 smth
checked on my phone
got 2 msg
~zen greet me morning, ym asking me to come to school
weird.. got one 'pig' haven't wake up
text msg zen half way
wanna ask him whether he's at school edi not to check that 'pig' went to school edi not
then suddenly a msg came~ pig bangun d~lolx
haven reply zen , he ask me what is it he's ready to listen
since pig wake le ...I planned to play him
about to reply him then I fell asleep...lolx -.-"
when I woke up it was 8.15am.. 8.30am uncle Tee coming
as I was about to get ready.. my dad suddenly called me loudly
x.x then I know.. die liao uncle Tee come edi.
WHY SO EARLY
skipped my breakfast..
dad keep scolding scolding scolding == argh
how am I suppose to know...
each time uncle Tee says 'about x.xx o'clock' he's sure to come half an hour later!
== suew................. duwan to talk much juz let my dad say till he song
then only I went out~

inside the car.
just sat there speeeeechlesssss..
know its my fault too.... aiksss
reach the test area le
got 74 people there.. my number was 5.. wow
the 1st ten number start with the 1st test,
'bukit', parking, and the three pointer
I passed all of it..
lucky~ then went for on the road...
got a bit confident...
did what I was taught..
half way when reach round-a-about
the JPJ asked me to stop at that corner...
straight I know.. "o fail le"
he say I did not signal where where
did not check the round-a-about
dunno what crap...
saw the person after me that test under him also fail
suew-nya I get this JPJ fella
ok so i failed~

on the way back home uncle Tee let me drive
reach round-a-about he told me to do this that...
precaution step this that...........................
finally I reached home..
wanna drop down on my bed asap
but went to eat 1st
if not dad sure scold again >< "
after I ate.. I on my com..
wait for the food to digest only sleep
reach noon le.. I've to take my lunch now ==
now waiting for my food to digest again

oh~ I've to skip school for one more day to take JPJ test...huhu..

the new oneS that occured today, on the way back:
-engine went off TWICe
-jusco traffic light, engine went off ~ got a car "HONK" @#$%^
suew-nya got scolded by uncle Tee

who's gonna scold me next? x.x






see nO evil
hear nO evil
speak nO evil

0 comments: