skip school again le
~.~ retake my 'on the road' test
reach there 1pm
the test start at2.30==
sat at the office..
wait wait............
dunno what to do..
see some ppl go le..
so so lost... aiks.......
suddenly a man look at me and say sesi 3 can move d..
I saw ppl move.. I follow them..
they went in to a car..
I stopped.. thinking.. ei..correct merh..
then think.. better stay back at the office..@@
luckily din get on the vehicle x.x
wait till 2.15pm.. saw uncle Tee le!
he then ask me to go to the test place le
hmmm.. a lot ppl.... x.x so many malays and indians
17J.. my number~ after giving my ic and L licence to them
when to sit down.. saw each of them one by one take the test
suddenly a guy beside me was mumbling something
thought he was talking to the person in front of him
manatau he was just talking to himself!!!!@@!!
make me feel so nervous giler.........
saw a chinese girl.. hmm about my height..
probably much smaller in size a bit than me
she also came to retake the same test as mine
she took a handbag and a 'jusco' plastic bag with a huge thing in it
o.o thought she just came back from shopping
she put her bag on the back of the test car
then the big thing in the front..
then only I know. its kinda of like a 'pillow' for the seat
leg not long enough o_o
as she was about to move..
everyone looking.. she car moved..then suddenly 'shaked' and stopped
@.@...........
this repeats for 3 times...
(she forgotten to release the hand brake~)
hmmm in the end she failed~again
feeling VERY nervous~
then its up to my turn.. my mind blank.. just do whatever I could
drive~~~~~~~~~~ the JPJ sitting there like sitting a grand sofa
-.- so relaxing
somehow I feel more relieved.. as it means I didn't do any mistakes yet
xD and YESHH I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my drving LESSONs are OVER!!! bye bye!!!!
feel tired though.. but need to go to tuition still.......
chemist and maths~ == forgotten to bring calculator
during maths..-pek chek-
at school...
my classmate thought I at home sleeping pulak-..-
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment