safe or danger?

Monday, June 15, 2009

 

as me and Han walking down from a junction
we saw a lady seemed to be troubled
then heard a puppy crying..
hmmm the lady say she can't reach it
as she can't bend down
suddenly Han jumped down into the drain @@
the puppy seemed to be scared of him though =x
the aunty scolded the puppy saying
"ppl rescue-ing you already still avoiding"
o.o.. i was thinking.. hmm does the puppy know what she's saying?
then Han was able to grab hold of the puppy le..
luckily Han get to 'climb out' from the drain
thought he's gonna be stucked there
then the lady asked Han to come her house to wash his hands
felt uneasy though.. trying to give signal to ah boy to reject the offer
but Han went with the lady holding the puppy
I stood there didn't know what to do
to follow? to stay still? or to just move away?
I stood there and watch him as he leave~
my mind ask me to walk away instantly
but my heart ask me to stay and wait
stood there till I saw Hans shadow
was relieved and then only I walked away to EA(had tuition)

maybe I think too much
but it reflect to me of one situation that happen before
on one night when my house current went off
my whole family went to kp
(got air cond, so won't be feeling stuffy at home)
a lady approach us asking where the toilet is..
my mum didn't know kp will so she asked us
I said upstair got..
(was feeling really bad that day didn't feel like talking much)
the lady face seemed worried..
she was with her husband.. hmm old couple
then i remembered the floor we're in also got..
then I show her the way
but didn't really take her all the way there..
juz half way.. behind me my sis was following
mum said sometimes cannnot do good deed as the world is dangerous now
not safe... I just nod.. knowing it already
but what my mum said was true

sometimes we must think TWICE before helping others

doing good deeds may be good

but it may HARM you in some other way

0 comments: