school open day~
had tuition at 10am.. asked dad to come at 9.30
sat at class .. not many of them who came..
ym was here..@@ wow..
sushi went back earlier than us though
our class teacher was in the class early
my duty shift was at 10-12.30
-.- but to me my add maths tuition is MORE important
not staying back till 12.30...
jiun and qing suddenly came up
they said the head prefect went back already
I was shocked as she told all the prefect that we can't go back early
somehow.. she . WEnt back @@
my class teacher = prefect advisor teacher
I said it was unfair as always also WE have to do this and that job
but she didn't hav to do anything!
and she can go back early.. while we're stuck here.. ==
jiun and qing agreed
and for that.. I was scolded 99 by my teacher back x.x
juz kept quiet there.. ym sitting beside me saw my sudden quiet reaction became scared
i just kept quiet to keep my cools down.. stay calm
or else I'll attack the teacher back ..and my classmate know how BAD it'll be
x.x this was one of my 'bad' attitude...
meanwhile, lying there quietly something recalled in my mind...
******
every year I'll have a bad relation with either one or two teachers
last year was the most and the worst
but only happens to BK school teachers
slash me once.. I'll slash you once
make me fall twice.. I'll return you back the same
I was nt really good in "fighting" against them..
but I cried many times in 'fury' because of them
worst of all.. my tears flow in front of them
and I'll never forget what this DATIN teacher told me..
"I'm HAppy THat yoU criED"
-cried bcuz I was innocent but yet was said to be my fault..-
didn't know what I've done that made them go against me that bad..
those that mistakenly put me at fault.. just raised their nose high up
without even apologizing..
it was not a big deal to me.. if the the teachers wanna save their reputation
I wouldn't care for their apology..
but somehow, I was the one that was told to FIND them and APOLOGIZE..
wth...
*****
thinking of it made me almost burst into tears ..
I smsed dad and told him to come earlier...
just told him I wanna have breakfast 1st so come earlier
but actually it was because I wan to get out of the teacher's face,
out from the class.. out from the school.
dad came and sat down opposite to the teacher
I didn't followed my dad to the teacher's desk though
just sat at my position.. didn't want to know what my teacher would say
but I was called -.- and had to go and listen to what they're saying
*sat..looked at dad*
A : er.. yea? why?
dad : we'll discussing what you wanna be when you grow up
A : er.... I thought you say today discuss.. later la
dad : it's alright . tell now la.. your teacher is here
A : *she's here thats why I duwan to tell!* er... nevermind la.. later la
dad : what to be shy about..you're more to design right
A : er... *didn't know what else to do.. just nod*
dad : *looks at teacher* I think she's more to designing and art
sC: yeah, I think so...*blah blah*
A : *wasn't listening to what they said... suddenly....*
sC : in class she's very quiet and don't talk much.. Is she like that at home too?
dad : yeah.. she is
sC : Ya.. she don't really open up herself to others.. from What I observe.. she may chit chat with her friend but she won't touch the topic about her...
sC : she's the only person that .. I don't know what's she's thinking .. I can't read her mind.. Seriously.. I can't .. if for like others at least I'll know .. uh.. she's liddat liddat liddat.. but for her.. I really can't read her..her "sudden" reaction will made you stunned..you'll be puzzle why suddenly she's turn up this way and said this..
A : *-.- the same thing that many ppl tell me that they can't tell what i'm thinking..misterious...swt.. sudden reaction.. cuz of what I said just now bout the head prefect *
dad : ya.. she keeps everything to herself.. and that made us angry of her
sC : I cant understand her... I think she find it harD to trust ppl ..
while they were continue-ing on their topic..
something flash back to my mind...............
friends................ the ppl who I used to be with for many years..
the laughter and memories that we built
"TRue" frenz.. ...... ......
being not able to resist anymore.. I stood up and went for my bag
thinking of it.. hurts me..alot
yeah.. probably I don't trust anyone...anymore...
and there're many things that I don't believe in anymore...
one small cut may lead to a deep cut
one deep cut may lead to a scar.
scars remain and had very low chances to disappear
scars are not something that is joyful about
one tiny scar.. is enough to destroy and kill
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment