Effort and $$

Sunday, June 14, 2009

 

xD hohohoho juz finished my ict project
spend 2 weeks cracking my head
thinking what do to for the presentation
went to click and surf here and there
finally I'm done with it!
the title is "The Orchestra"
the presentation needs to contain the 5 element
audio,text,graphic,video and animation
minimum slide is 6, my slide 30~
if my presentation is not accepted
I'll be dead x.x
hope my effort is not wasted~

yesterday was my last driving lesson
17/06/09 was my drivng test..
huhu no need to go to school already for sure
supposingly my test was on 10/06/09
but was 'rejected' that's what I was told~
huhu.. 'ho chai' reject.. if not I sure can't go out to watch movie already
in order to get a driving licence.. I notice that we have to spend lots of $$$$
starting with undang,
just by listening to the "ceramah" already cost RM$$.$$
take the undang test cost RM$$.$$ + RM50.00 cuz I failed once x.x
then listen to another "CEramah" RM$$$.$$
then driving lesson RM 200.00!! that I remember for sure!!
summing all up I think its reaching to RM500+
on my driving test day, I was told to bring RM500.00
x.x...gosh.........!
hopefully I'll pass though my driving skill suxs
if I fail, more money will disappear from my hand!!

my L lesen.. not P xD, but soon

don look like me ==.. but its me..
pai seh.. my detail is secret xD

once upon a time :
-the car engine went off suddenly when I was at the highway toll-
-my car suddenly can't move forward but instead roll down from the "bukit"-
-while braking at the "bukit" my engine suddenly dies off-
-while parking I accidentally knocked the "tiang" down-
-at the traffic light, RED light : my engine suddenly dies off-
GREEN light : my engine suddenly dies off-
-I was practicing when suddenly the engine go 'bye bye' and I can't start the engine,
guess what, the car really 'bye bye'.. needed repairs from the mechanic-
-forgotten to release brake.. pressed pedal to move forward, made noise pollution-
-forgotten the 'formulae' to park, car parked weirdlY-


all that happened only ONCE..
hopefully no new oneS occuring again

0 comments: